Enrolment of students in the International and Integrated programmes is subject to the following requirements:
- Students are placed in a specific year level according to age after consideration of interview and class vacancies.
- To facilitate a high standard of teaching and learning, the class size is maintained at a maximum of 12 up to 25 for kindergarten classes depending on the age of the students.
- If parents already have one or more siblings studying at the school, priority will be given to a new sibling, pending available places.
Documents required for enrolment include:
- 2 passport photographs of the child
- Certified copy of the child’s Birth Certificate and/or Passport
- Copy of the parents’ Passport or I.D. Card
- Health Check Certificate / Vaccination Record
- Copy of the Accident Insurance Plan for the child (if parents wish to opt out of the School Insurance plan)